1. Tenders for alterations and additions to the public building at Melfort, Sask., which contains the armoury, will be received on Tuesday, June 25, 1935, at 12 o'clock noon. Actual cost will not be known until tenders are received.
2. Requested by Melfort board of trade in May, 1931, by Post Office Department August 21, 1934, and by National Defence department September 22, 1934, to provide adequate accommodation for Post Office Department and National Defence department.
1. Post office authorized but not yet reported as opened.
2. Edmond Tournier recommended by district superintendent of postal service, Edmonton, and P. G. Davies, MR.
3. Yes. $150 per annum.
4. A petition bearing twenty-seven names was received in September, 1933, recommending R. W. Lacroix. Another petition with twenty-eight signatures was received in February, 1934, recommending John Viksush.
5. The district superintendent submitted information that Mr. Tournier was the most suitable applicant.
Subtopic: OWL RIVER, ALTA., MAIL SERVICE