1. What is the total amount of rebates granted under tariff item 1035, schedule "B" of the customs tariff during the period' June, 1934, to April, 1935, inclusive?
2. What is the total amount of duty originally collected on the imports represented by the rebates granted as per the last preceding paragraph?
3. What was the total amount of rebates claimed in the original applications?
4. Were any rebates granted during the
period indicated in paragraph (1) on goods imported prior to the month of June, 1934; if so, ' _
(a) What portion of these rebates applies to such prior period? and
(b) What portion applies to the period of June, 1934, to April, 1935?
5. In each case, was the rebate authorized by a minute of treasury board?
6. In each case was such minute of treasury board, if any, confirmed by order in council?
7. Will the government state under what statute the Department of National Revenue is authorized to refuse parliament information regarding rebates made by that department under tariff item 1035, schedule "B" of the customs tariff?
8. Is the authority under which rebates are paid out of the consolidated revenue fund based upon section 12 of the Customs Tariff Act?
9. Is there any other statutory authority authorizing the governor in council to pay rebates out of the consolidated revenue fund; if so, what statute?