1. Was a contract for the repairs to the wharfs and buildings of the quarantine station at Grosse Isle, Montmagny county, awarded to Messrs. Lemelin and Brousseau, in 1929?
2. If so, what was the contract price?
Motions for Papers
3. What are the names of the persons who signed such contract?
4. To whose order were the cheques in settlement of such contract made payable?
5. Who endorsed such cheques?
6. If such cheques were endorsed by only one of the two contractors, was the department given a power of attorney authorizing it to accept such signature on behalf of the two contractors?
Subtopic: GEOSSE ISLE, QUE., QUARANTINE STATION