1. How many letter boxes were purchased from Arthur Lesieur, in what year, and at what price?
2. If such boxes were recommended, was such recommendation contained in a verbal or written report, and what was the nature and conclusion of such report?
3. Were such boxes inspected by a competent official upon each delivery of same?
4. How many boxes of a similar type were purchased: (a) since 1931; (b) from 1925 to 1930, and at what price?
5. At what price are such boxes sold to individuals and since when have such sales been effected?
Subtopic: PURCHASE OF LETTER BOXES