1. From where and on what date wa* addressed the telegram of which five lines were read by the Hon. Minister of Labour on April 27, 1933, Hansard, page 4326, first column ?
2. To whom was it addressed? (Address in full.)
3. Did it contain anything besides the five lines read by the Hon. Minister of Labour?
4. If so, what was it?
5. Did the Hon. Minister of Labour or anyone on his behalf or any employee in any of the departments then headed by the said hon gentleman meet Mr. J. E. Laforce before the latter sent the telegram already referred to?
6. If so, who, when and where?
Subtopic: UNEMPLOYMENT RELIEF-TELEGRAM TO J. E. LAFORCE IN 1933