1. Did the civil service commission advertise a vacant clerkship, grade 3, at the drydoek at Lauzon, Quebec, in 1933?
2. If so, what persons applied for this position ?
3. What was the rating of each such person?
4. Was an appointment made in connection -with the filling of such position?
5. If so, who was appointed and upon whose recommendation ?
RENTAL OF OFFICES IN HAMILTON
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE-SASKATCHEWAN AND MANITOBA EMPLOYEES
DISMISSAL OF DR. L. R. MURRAY
RIVIERE AU RENARD, GASPE, WHARF
UNEMPLOYMENT RELIEF ACT-NEW BRUNSWICK
UNEMPLOYMENT RELIEF ACT-ONTARIO
UNEMPLOYMENT RELIEF ACT-SASKATCHEWAN
UNEMPLOYMENT RELIEF ACT-BRITISH COLUMBIA