RACE MEETINGS OF FOURTEEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS INSTEAD OF TWO SEVEN DAY PERIODS
Hon. RAYMOND D. MORAND (East Essex) moved for leave to introduce Bill No. 35 to amend the Criminal Code (Race Meetings) .
(Questions answered orally are indicated by an asterisk).
IBERVILLE, QUE., POST OFFICE
CANADIAN RADIO BRO.ADCASTING COMMISSION
1. Has the Radio Commission cancelled the licence of station VE9EK of Montmagny?
2. If so, when and for what reasons?
3. Were there any protests against this action by the commission, and, if so, when and to whom?
4. Is the government aware of the fact that this station is the only means of communication with the main land by the inhabitants of l'lle aux Grues and other islands situated on the estuary of the St. Lawrence?
1. Has the Canadian government had' any communication with the government of Poland, or offers from the government of Poland, in connection with a commercial treaty between Poland and Canada?
2. If so, on what date?
3. What are these communications, or what offers were made bv Poland?
4. Will the government inform the house just how this matter stands?