1. How many pensions have been reviewed or reboarded by the Board of Pension Commissioners from September 1, 1932, to May 1, 1933?
2. In how many of the cases so reviewed has the rate of pension been increased?
Questions as Orders for Returns
3. In how many of the eases so reviewed has the rate of pension been decreased?
4. In how many of the eases so reviewed was the previous rate of pension confirmed?
5. In how many eases so reviewed was the rate of pension changed as a result of error: (a) on the part of the headquarters' staff of the Board of Pension Commissioners; (b) on the part of the unit doctors of the Board of Pension Commissioners?
6. In how many cases so reviewed was the change made as a result of faulty diagnosis?
7. In how many of the cases so reviewed was the decision of the headquarters' doctors different from the unit doctors?
Mr. MacLAREN; Pension statistics are made up quarterly, consequently it is not possible to give figures for the period requested; the figures quoted below are for the nine months' period July 1, 1932, to March 31, 1933:
5. 6 and 7. No statistics have been kept.
1915-35 New York.. 1917-37 War Loan..
1917- 37 Victory Loan
1918- 33 Victory Loan
Subtopic: PENSIONS-CASES REVIEWED BY PENSIONS BOARD