Fourth report of the select standing committee on miscellaneous private bills.-Mr. Stinson.
Mr. J. H. HARRIS (Toronto-Scarborough) presented the second report of the select standing committee on railways, canals and telegraph lines and moved that the report be concurred in.
Motion agreed to.
FIRST AND SECOND READINGS-SENATE BILLS
Bill No. 68 for the relief of Birdie Glickman Steinberg.-Mr. Jacobs.
Bill No. 69 for the relief of Harry Prupas.- Mr. Vallance.
Mr. C. G. POWER (Quebec South) moved for leave to introduce Bill No. 67, with respect to hospital sweepstakes.
Motion agreed to and bill read the first time.
(Questions answered orally are indicated by an asterisk).
RADIO STATION C H R C, QUEBEC
1. Who constitute the personnel of radio station CHRC at Quebec city?
2. When did said station secure a licence?
3. Upon whose recommendation was such licence issued?
4. For what period was it issued?
5. What are the functions and obligations of such station?
LOAN TO SASKATCHEWAN FOR GOVERNMENTAL SERVICES