1. Were any complaints received by the chief electoral officer for Canada from any candidate for election to the House of Commons for the constituency of South Oxford in the last Dominion general election, held on July 28, 1930?
2. Were such complaints, if made, transmitted or reported to the Speaker of the House of Commons?
3. What were those complaints?
4. If such complaints were received by the chief electoral officer, why were they not reported to the Speaker of the House of Commons ?
5. What was the name of the returning officer for the constituency of South Oxford in the election of 1930, and does he still hold that position?
Subtopic: SOUTH OXFORD ELECTORAL DISTRICT