1. Was a post office erected at Waterloo, Quebec, in 1929?
2. If so, from whom was lot purchased?
3. What price did the government pay for the lot?
4. Who recommended the purchase of the lot to the government?
5. What was the total cost of building the said post office, including the purchase price of the land and the cost of grading?
6. Did the government appoint an official to superintend the building operations?
7. If so, who was this official?
8. What was his occupation prior to his appointment as superintendent?
9. Was he qualified to superintend and direct said building operations?
10. By whom was he recommended?
11. How long was he employed by the government in this capacity?
12. What salary did he receive?
13. Was a heating system installed in the said post office?
14. If so, what was the total cost of installation?
15. Who sold the heating system to the government ? "