1. (a) Are any seaplanes stationed at Eastern Passage, Halifax county, Nova Scotia, under the authority of the government or any department; (b), if so, how many; (c) if not, were any seaplanes stationed there since January 1, 1931, and how many, and for what period?
2. How many men are employed at Eastern Passage in connection with such planes, or with the station at which they are stationed, including pilots, observers, mechanics and watchmen?
3. Under the authority of what department or branch of the government's service do such men act?
i. What was the original cost of the planes which have been since January 1, 1931, or are now, stationed there?
5. What has been the cost of the maintenance of_ such station at Eastern Passage since the arrival of any planes there?
6. What has been the cost of transportation of ^planes, men and supplies to such station?
7. (a) How many government-owned motor cars are attached to such station; (b) how much did they cost, and what has been the cost of their maintenance and operation since their arrival there?
8. How many persons engaged in smuggling or rum running have been apprehended as a result of the presence at such station of such planes?
9. Has any property, smuggled or attempted to be smuggled, been seized as the result of the presence there of such planes? If so, what is its value?
Subtopic: EASTERN PASSAGE, N.S.-SEAPLANE STATION