1. Is it a fact that the government intends to reduce the size of state-notes?
2. WTill the Canadian banks also reduce the size of their bank-notes?
3. Will the reduction in size of the state-notes and the Canadian bank-notes necessitate
the making of new designs, new lithographic plates, new dies and new stereotype plates to print the new reduced notes?
4. Will the proposed reduction in size of state-notes necessitate 'letting out new contracts for the engraving and printing?
5. Will the government take advantage of this opportunity to have the new state-notes of Canada issued in the two official languages of this country?
Subtopic: SIZE OF CANADIAN BANK NOTES