1. What amount has the Dominion government paid out in grants to flying clubs throughout Canada since the inception of said flying clubs?
2. What amount has the Dominion government since the inception of flying clubs spent on equipment which was turned over to the flying clubs?
3. How many ab initio pilots who have secured their private licences received their instructions through flying clubs?
4. How many pilots who have received their commercial licences were students of flying clubs ?
5. How many students of flying clubs during the year 1931 secured their private licences?
6. How many flying clubs ceased to function during the year 1931?
7. How many flying clubs throughout Canada are closed down at the present time?
8. What amount does the government extend to the flying clubs' association for salaries of officers or employees of said association?
9. What is the cost to the government for each ab initio pilot who has secured his instructions through a flying club?
10. What subsidies have been extended to commercial companies?
11. What financial support does the government give to the aviation league?
Subtopic: FLYING CLUBS