1. Has the government or the Minister of National Revenue placed a value upon acid phosphate for duty purposes under the dumping clause?
2. If so, what is that value?
3. Why was such value fixed, and when did it take effect?
4. Will the minister bring down copy of order in council or other ruling fixing such value?
5. Is acid phosphate manufactured in Canada?
6. If so, at what places and by what companies?
7. Where is the raw rock used in its manufacture obtained?
8. If there is not at present any acid phosphate produced in Canada, does the government know of any preparations being made for its manufacture?
9. If so, where and by whom?
Subtopic: ACID PHOSPHATE DUTY