1. How many animals have the Department of Agriculture bought and placed with farmers' clubs under the minister's new bull club policy between October 1, 1930, and April 1, 1931?
2. Who purchased these animals, and what prices were paid?
3. From whom were these animals purchased?
4. Were said animals purchased by private sale or under public auction?
5. What is the breed and ages of the animals purchased ?
6. Give the constituency, names and addresses of the individuals or clubs with whom these animals have been placed.
7. Does this policy apply to all parts of Canada, if not, to what districts or sections in Canada does it apply?
Subtopic: BULL CLUB POLICY