1. How many radio licences were issued in the years 1927, 1928 and 1929, in each of the provinces of the Dominion?
2. How many inspectors of radio were in the employ of the government in 1929?
3. What was the cost of operating the radio branch in 1929?
4. Has the government any financial interest in any broadcasting stations?
5. If so, what are their names, locations, the cost of operation and the revenue derived therefrom?
6. What regulations govern broadcasting at the present time?
Subtopic: RADIO BRANCH