1. Has the Department of Fisheries had built in the province of Nova Scotia a boat named Ostrea II intended for use as scallop dragger or dredge?
2. If so, who designed said boat?
3. To whom was the contract awarded to build said boat?
4. Who actually constructed said boat?
5. What motive power is used for said boat?
0. Who supplied the engines and accessories?
7. What was the total contract for said boat?
S. What sum or sums, if any, were paid or
are payable for said boat or equipment: (a) to Stanley Mason of Tancook Island; (b) to the Lunenburg Foundry Company Limited; (c) to any other person or persons?
9. Who is the master of said boat?
10. Has the said boat undergone a trial trip or trips?
11. Has any report been made by the master to the department respecting the seaworthiness of said boat?
12. If so, to what effect?
13. Has said boat been accepted by the department ?
14. If so, what is the name of the person recommending said boat for acceptance?
15. Are any expenses payable for said boat, and, if so, to whom and in what amount?
Subtopic: OYSTER FISHERY-DREDGER