1. Who has the contract for lights and buoys in the lower Detroit river?
2. What is the contract price?
3. When was last contract made and for how long?
4. Was last contract made by tender?
5. If so, who tendered and what were their tenders ?
6. What did it cost and who was the contractor in the years 1920, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927, and 1928?
7. Wha.t is the policy of the department in resetting this contract?
8. Are there incidentals or allowances of any kind in addition to contract price? If so, what were they during the years mentioned?
9. How many lights, buoys, etc., are involved in the contract?
10. Are there any special regulations to be fulfilled in this particular area?
11. How many miles does contract cover: (a) in lake Erie from mouth of lake, and (b) in river from mouth of lake?
12. Has the contract always been let by tender in the foregoing years? If not, why?
Subtopic: LOWER DETROIT RIVER CONTRACTS