1. How many young immigrants from the British Isles entered Canada during the fiscal year 1927-28?
2. What was the cost, per capita, of said young immigrants?
3. What share was assumed by the Canadian government in the -agreement concluded between Great Britain, Canada -and certain provinces in connection with the $5,000,000 to be expended during the period of ten years, and with the object of allowing young immigrants between the ages of 14 and 20 to settle on lands in Canada?
4. What provinces are especially interested in said agreement?
5. What was the per capita cost in cash, assistance or otherwise to the Canadian government for the 8,500 harvesters of 1928?
6. How many of them settled in this country?