1. Which department of the government did the paving at Jasper Park?
2. Was this paving done for the Canadian National Railways or for the parks branch?
3. What did the paving cost per square yard?
4. What are the items that go to make up the cost ?
5. What was the cost of the tar sands used in paving f.o.b. cars?
6. What was the cost of the machine used in mixing the tar sands?
7. Does the government contemplate acquiring any more mixing machines or having any more constructed?
8. Has the government entered into a contract with the city of Edmonton to do certain paiing?
9. If so, what is the amount of the contract?
Subtopic: JA'SPER PARK-PAVING