1. Since the institution of the federal appeal board how many sittings has the board held, (a) on the mainland of the British Columbia unit, and (b) on the Vancouver island district of the British Columbia unit?
2. On what dates and at what points were sittings held?
3. Who are the official soldiers' advisers for the mainland district and for the island district, and what salaries do they receive?
4. At what sittings of the appeal board on the mainland of British Columbia and at what sittings on the island were the official soldiers' advisers in attendance?
5. What are the names of the official soldiers' advisers for each of the other units in Canada and what salaries do they receive?
6. How many appeals were heard by the federal appeal board during the year 1927?
7. How many appeals are pending in each unit or district throughout Canada?
Subtopic: FEDERAL APPEAL BOARD