1. Is the government carrying on any work in forestry pathology in the province of British Columbia?
2. If so, what is the staff and what is the amount of money spent during each of the last three years?
3. Does the government of Canada engage in the work of forestry conservation in the province of British Columbia?
4. If so, what has been the expense thereof?
5. In view of the great devastation amongst the forests of Canada due to disease, is it the intention of the government to further increase the work of forest conservation and forest pathology?
Subtopic: FOREST CONSERVATION AND PATHOLOGY