1. How many persons residing in New Brunswick have been fined during the year ending February 20, 1928, for not having a radio license?
2. How many informations have been laid against residents of New Brunswick during the same period for the said offence?
3. How many of said informations have been with dr aval?
4. How many informations for the same offence during the said period have been laid against residents of the county of Madawaska?
5. How many convictions have been recorded against residents of the county of Madawaska during said period?
6. How many informations against residents of the county of Madawaska have been withdrawn during the said period?
7. If any such have been withdrawn, on whose representations ?
8. Were any representations made by any member of the provincial legislature?
9. If so, by whom?
Subtopic: RADIO-NEW BRUNSWICK LICENSES