HOUSE OF COMMONS CHARWOMEN
UNOPPOSED MOTIONS FOR PAPERS
SALVATION ARMY IMMIGRATION WORK
SUPERINTENDENT OF REVELSTOKE NATIONAL PARK
POKER CREEK PLACER MINING CLAIMS
INTERCOLONIAL RAILWAY EMPLOYEES- DISMISSALS
Mr. POULIOT-For a return showing the names and addresses of the employees of the Intercolonial railway in each electoral division between Montreal and Halifax, who were dismissed between September 21, 1911, and September 21, 1912.
2. Names and addresses of persons whose complaints or charges justified, in each case, the above dismissal, and the reasons given in each of said complaints or charges.
3. Names and addresses of employees who received a copy of said complaints or charges brought against them and who were able to vindicate themselves.
4. Amount of salary or income received by each of the employees who were dismissed.
5. Names and addresses of persons appointed to replace those who were dismissed.
6. Names and addresses of persons who recommended the new appointees.