1. Was there an attempt to fight forest fire near Cold lake, Alberta, in Ootober, 1925?
2. Were persons of the names of Martin and Shaw supposed to have taken part in fighting fire?
3. Did they send in a bill for the work they were supposed to have done; if so, to what amount?
4. Who is the fire marshal for the district around Cold lake?
5. Did he make an investigation with regard to supposed fire? If so, how many witnesses did he call?
6. What was the cost of calling said witnesses, and has a report been received by the government?
Subtopic: COLD LAKE-FOREST FIRE