1. How many trucks and automobiles have been seized by officers of Customs and Excise, or other officers of the federal government at the ports of Huntingdon and Abbotsford, British Columbia, during the years 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925?
2. How were these cars disposed of?
3. What amount was realized in each case?
4. What was name realized making seizure?
5. What amount wint to officer, in each case, making seizure?
6. What name appears as informant on seizure reports, in each case?
7. "What amount went to informant in each case?
8. What amount went to the department in each case?