1. In reference to Vancouver Harbour Commission elevator No. 2, what was the cost of the elevator complete, including all facilities and equipment necessary for the receiving, cleaning, storing and shipping of grain?
2. How were equipment and supplies for construction of No. 2 elevator purchased?
3. Were tenders called for all equipment?
4. What was the cost of the dust collecting system, No. 2 elevator?
5. What was the cost of the sheet metal work on No. 2 elevator?
6. What was the cost of the track receiving shed complete on No. 2 elevator?
7. What is the maximum electrical power required to operate No. 2 elevator?
8. What power is represented by motors now installed in No. 2 elevator, including track shed, conveyor galleries, etc?
9. When did No. 2 elevator commence operations?
10. How much grain has No. 2 elevator handled to February 28, 1925, inward?
11. What was the amount of payroll of No. 2 elevator from August 31, 1924, to February 28, 1925, including also: (a) Interest on investment; (b) Sinking fund; (c) Amount chargeable to No. 2 for superintendency, and all overhead ?
12. How much grain has No. 2 elevator shipped during its operation until February 28, 1925?