1. Did the Solicitor General of Canada, or any other person representing the Dominion government, retain the services of F. R. Anderson, lawyer, Vancouver, British Columbia, to prosecute the Standard Junk Company in regard to sales tax claim for the sale of empty beer bottles?
2. On whose recommendation was the said F. R. Anderson retained ?
3. Is the government aware that the said F. R. Anderson is under indictment in the United States for violation of the 18th United States Amendment in connection with the notorious Quadra rum running
4. Is the government aware that the said F. R. Anderson w'as released on a bail of $10,000, which bail was officially and formally forfeited in the United States courts, San Francisco, on March 10th?
5. Was the engagement of the said F. R. Anderson entered into by the government as an evidence of good faith with the United States government under the recent treaty with that country for the suppression of rum running?
6. In the opinion of the government, is it conducive to respect for law, order and good government in Canada, for the government to retain as prosecuting attorney of minor offences, one who is charged with a serious offence in a friendly neighbouring country, and who has forfeited his bail of $10,000?
Subtopic: MR. F. R. ANDERSON