1. Who prepared plans for the Harbour Commission's cold storage plant, Montreal, and what was the engineer's estimate of cost?
2. Were tenders called for the erection of said cold storage plant, and, if so, in what manner?
3. How many firms tendered, and what are the names of such firms or individuals?
4. What was the amount of the lowest tender?
5. At what figure was the contract awarded, and to whom?
6. What is the totail cost to date, based on engineer's approved certificates?
7. How much has actually been paid to said contractor ?
8. Has contract been completed? If not, what still remains unfinished?
Subtopic: COLD STORAGE PLANT, MONTREAL