BANKING AND COMMERCE COMMITTEE
PRIVATE BILL FIRST READING
Bill No. 165 (from the Senate), for the relief of Dorothy Marie Robinson.-Mr. Harris.
(Questions answered orally are indicated by an asterisk.)
BRITISH COLUMBIA FISHERIES OFFICE
CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-ROLLING STOCK
CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS-SHIPBUILDING
QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN
VANCOUVER HARBOUR Mr. BLACK (Yukon):
1. What contracts have been let by the Vancouver harbour commissioners for harbour improvements since January 1st, 1922 ?
2. To whom have such contracts been let?
3. What is the nature of the work, and the amount of contract in each case?
4. Were such contracts let by public tender?
5. Who tendered in each case and what was the amount of each tender?
6. Was call for tenders advertised in the press, and if so, in what papers and for what period did said advertisements appear?