1. How many medical men are attached to or drawing salaries for services rendered to the Department of Soldiers' Civil Re-establishment at St. John, New Brunswick ?
2. What are the names of each and what are the respective dates of their appointments?
3. What salary or remuneration is paid to each such medical man so acting?
4. What is the gross amount of salary and allowances, if any, paid to each such medical man since appointment ?
5. How many patients are under treatment in this-unit at the present time?
Subtopic: D.S.C.R. MEDICAL OFFICERS, ST. JOHN