1. "What are the terms of the contracts or agreements or leases between the Cataract Power Company or the Dominion Power and Transmission Company and the government in respect of the use of water from the Welland canal for power purposes?
2. How much water is allowed to be diverted from the Welland canal under the terms of the leases or agreements ?
3. What is the installed capacity of the Decew Falls plant?
4. How much water in cubic second feet is required to operate this plant to full capacity?
5. How much water is being used to carry the load there now?
6. Do the terms of the lease or leases provide for an unlimited use of w'ater to operate at maximum capacity?
7. What are the annual rentals payable to the department for the uses of these waters?
8. Have these rentals been paid in full to date?
9. If not, how much is the company in default on rentals?
10. Is the rental called for in any way related to the maximum use of the water?
Subtopic: WELLAND CANAL POWER CONTRACTS