1. What is the total expenditure to date on the Port Joli-Sable Road, Nova Scotia, reported to the Dominion government by the government of Nova Scotia?
2. What is the total amount of expenditure in respect to which the Dominion government paid forty per cent as federal aid?
3. What is the total amount of federal aid to date paid to the Nova Scotia government on account of said road ?
4. Is the Nova Scotia government claiming any additional payment? If so, what amount?
5. Is it the intention of the Dominion government to make any additional payment? If so, what amount?
6. Is the matter a closed transaction as far as the Dominion government is concerned ?
7. Por what reasons did the Dominion government refuse to pay the government of Nova Scotia forty per cent of the total expenditure made on said road by the government of Nova Scotia?
Subtopic: PORT JOLI-SABLE ROAD