1. Do elevators receive pay for separating dockages of 3 per cent or over from grain?
2. Do these dockages of 3 per cent or over belong to the elevator?
3. Are they binned separately from the dockages of under 3 per cent, which are the property of the elevator?
4. When terminal elevators purchase these dockages do they not receive them in their entirety?
5. Do they deliver to other purchasers of dockage the quality which they themselves receive?
6. How and where is this quality determined?
7. Is it inspected and graded?
8. Is it (in case of dispute as to quality) subject to survey by the Survey Board?
9. Is it standardized by the Standards Board? If not, why not?
Subtopic: ELEVATOR DOCKAGES