1. Has Fred T. Congdon been appointed by the present government a royal commissioner to inquire into and report on the question of gratuities voted by former directors of Grand Trunk Railway to themselves and others shortly before the road was taken over by the government.
2. Was the said Fred T. Congdon formerly a member of parliament for Yukon territory?
3. Was the said Fred T. Congdon public administrator for Yukon territory and for what period?
4. Were charges of mismanagement and improper conduct in the administration of the Wiley estate in Yukon made against the said Fred T. Congdon as public administrator?
5. Was the late Augustus Power, K.C., legal officer of the Department of Justice, appointed a commis^ sioner to inquire into and report on said charges?
6. Did the said commissioner report that said Mrs. Wiley and her infant daughter suffered loss, injustice and hardship due to manner of the administration of said estate by said F. T. Congdon?
7. Did the government of Canada subsequently recommend to parliament the grant of a sum of money to said widow and her infant daughter or either of them on compassionate grounds?
8. Was a grant of money made by parliament to the said widow and her infant daughter or to either of them?