1. On what date and by what authority was the Joint Peat Committee appointed?
2. What are the names, addresses and previous occupations of the several members of the committee?
3. What was the total amount of money expended by the Joint Peat Committee to date, including grand total, also total spent each year?
4. Does the committee owe any moneys for goods supplied, property purchased, or services rendered? If so, how much, and for what?
5. What was the total amount of moneys expended by the Mines Branch, Department of Mines, upon experimental work at the Alfred peat bog, prior to the appointment of said Joint Peat Committee?
6. What estimated number of days were expended by each and sundry members of the Mines Branch upon work to aid the operators of the said Joint Peat Committee, the value of which time has not been charged up to or paid for by the said committee?
7. Is it the intention of the government to continue the operations of the Joint Peat Committee?
8. What precautions have been taken by the government to ensure the compilation of a full and complete technical report of the work attempted, the failures made, and the work accomplished?
9. What was the quantity of merchantable peat fuel manufactured and sold during 1922?
10. At what price was this peat fuel sold f.o.b. cars Alfred, and at what price did. the Joint Peat Committee permit this peat fuel to be retailed in the city of Ottawa ?
11. Where were the offices of the Joint Peat Committee located?
12. What are the names of salaried officers, their residential addresses, and what amounts were paid to each of them each year, for salaries and expenses?
13. Have any of the salaried officials applied for patents for improvements in the manufacture of peat fuel or in the machinery required in said manufacture ?
14. If so, when and in whose name were such applications for patent made?
Subtopic: JOINT PEAT COMMITTEE