1. Has Dr. D. A. Taylor, acting surgeon of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police at Lethbridge, been removed from office, or requested to resign?
2. If so, when and why?
3. Has' Dr. J. E. Lovering of Lethbridge been appointed acting surgeon?
4. If so, when and why, and was the appointment made by the Civil Service Commission or by the Government?
5. Was the said Dr. J. E. Lovering a Liberal candidate at Lethbridge in the last general election?
6. If so, how many candidates were there in such election, and how many secured more votes than Dr. Lovering?
7. Is the Government aware that Dr. Lovering, consistently and openly, opposed military service of every description from the outbreak until the termination of the late war?
S. Were applications for the position in question called for by advertisement?
9. If so, what was the nature of the advertisement; how many applications for the position were received and how many, if any, of the applications were from returned soldiers?
Subtopic: MOUNTED POLICE-DR. LOVERING