1. What route will the Toronto-Guelph-Sarnia highway take and what towns and cities will it tpass through?
2. What is the estimated cost in Reel and Halton respectively and the distance traversed in each county?
3. What specifications were called for on this road?
4. Has the Dominion Government approved of the route and specifications?
5. What roads have been proposed in Peel and Halton?
6. What roads have been approved in Peel and Halton?
7. What is the estimated cost of the Dundas street highway, what is the estimated cost of the parts in Peel and Halton respectively, and what is the distance in each of these two counties?
8. Does any portion of the Dundas street highway traverse over or near the lands of the Minister of Piiblic Works of Ontario, in the county of Wentworth?
9. Does the Dominion Department of Public Highways permit the Ontario Department of Public Works in arriving at the cost of a highway to figure in the overhead charges such as road-making machinery?
10. On whose recommendation does the Dominion Government pay over the Federal share of the cost of a highway to the province?
Subtopic: ONTARIO HIGHWAYS