1. Has any action 'been taken by the Government during the past year to forbid meetings of Civil Servants in Government offices after working hours?
2. If so, why was said action taken?
3. Has the ruling, if any, been applied impartially to all Civil Service organizations and groups?
4. Have any representations been made to the Government by any Civil Service organization that this privilege of meeting in Government offices be restored to the Service?
5. Is it the intention of the Government to restore this privilege? If not, why?
Subtopic: CIVIL SERVICE MEETINGS IN GOVERN-' MENT BUILDINGS