1. No livestock was purchased from H. Corning, Yarmouth, N.S., during the years 1919 and 1920, but some were purchased from Mr. Howard Corning of Cheggogan, N.S., in March, 1920.
2. (a) Four head; (b) Guernseys; (c) and (d) 1. King's Blanche of Hillside, age
Sir Henry Drayton. 1
6 years, price $2,000; 2. Princess Daisy of Hillside, age 4 years, and calf, price $600;
3. Cabbage Rose of Hillside, 4 years, and calf, price, $1,000; 4. Princess Dairymaid, 3 years, and calf, price $400.
4. No reactions to tuberculin test occurred.
5. Superintendent, Experimental Farm, Nappan, N.S.
Subtopic: W. H. CORNING CATTLE PURCHASES