1. Has any person been appointed Fishery Officer for Isle Madame, or for Isle Madame and the western portion of the county of Richmond, Nova Scotia? If so, who accepted such appointment?
2. Was a Qualifying examination set for applicants for such position? If so, how many wrote such examination?
3. Did any returned soldiers belonging to the county of Richmond write such examination? If so, what are their names?
4. Has any request, been made by returned soldiers for another examination?
5. What are the names of the returned soldiers, if any, who made such request, and on what ground was it refused?
6. Why has not a resident of Richmond county been given the appointment?
Subtopic: ISLE MADAME-FISHERY OFFICERS.