Certain Orders in Council relating to the organization and work of the Department of Health:
1. Order in Council, P.C. 1627, dated August 2, 1919, naming the President of the Privy Council as the Minister of the Crown to preside over the Department of Health, and providing for the transfer to the Department of Health, from the Department of Immigration and Colonization of the staff of the Quarantine and Medical Service.
2. Order in Council, P.C. 1765, dated August 23, 1919, transferring to the Department of Health from the Department of Trade and Commerce the administration of the Adulteration Act, the Proprietary and Patent Medicine Act, the Commercial Feeding Stuffs Act, and the Fertilizers Act.
3. Order in Council, P.C. 2204, dated October 30, 1919, transferring to the Department of Health the work of the Housing Committee of the Cabinet.
4. Order in Council, P.C., 2321, dated November 21, 1919, transferring to the Department of Health from the Department of Marine and Fisheries the administration of marine hospitals.
5. Order in Council, P.C. 2612, dated December 31, 1919, transferring to the Department of Health the medical branch of the Commission of Conservation.-Hon. Mr. Rowell.
General orders and routine orders of the Canadian Militia, also appointments, pro-
motions and retirements, Canadian Militia and Canadian Expeditionary Force, 1919.- Hon. Mr. Guthrie.