REPORTS AND PAPERS TABLED.
Amendment to Radio-Telegraph Regulation No. 92.-Hon. Mr. Ballantyne.
Report of the Department of Soldiers' Civil Re-establishment.-Mr. Hugh Clark.
(Questions answered orally are indicated by an asterisk.)
VISIT OF CABINET MINISTERS TO CARLETON-VI'CTORIA COUNTY.
1. Is the Government aware that three members of the Cabinet visited the Carleton-Viotoria county. New Brunswick, in the latter part of the month of October, 1919?
2. If so, what was the object of their visit?
3. Was the visit undertaken in connection with official business of the Government?
4. Was the object of the visit of these gentlemen attained?
5. Was a government private car used m connection with the visit of the ministers to Carleton-Victoria county, as above?
CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAY-OFFICIAL CARS.
EXPULSION OF THE TURK FROM EUROPE.