NEW BRUNSWICK WHARVES TRANSFERRED TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN.
Mr. MoLEAN (Royal):
1. How many men enlisted in New Brunswick in the Canadian Expeditionary Forces?
2. How many went overseas?
3. How many went to France?
4. How many were killed or died of wounds?
5. How many are receiving pensions, and what is the total amount of said pensions?
6. How many have received or are now receiving vocational training?
7. How many have received medical assistance or treatment in hospitals?
8. How many have received outside medical treatment from the Department of Soldiers' Civil Re-establishment ?
9. What amount of gratuity has been paid to officers, non-commissioned officers and men in the Canadian Expeditionary Forces enlisted in New Brunswick?
VICTORY LOAN ARCH ON CONNAUGHT SQUARE.