1. The committee originally appointed was composed as follows: Hon. Robert
Rogers, chairman; Hon. Messrs . J. D. Hazen, J. D. Reid, P. E. Blondin, Sir James Lougheed, William Pugsley, R. Lemieux,
0. Murphy and R. Watson.
2. The committee at present is composed as follows: Hon. Arthur L. Sifton, chairman; Hon. Messrs. J. D. Reid, 0. C. Bal-lantyne, J. A. Calder, Sir James Lougheed, G. D. Robertson and R. Watson.
3. To supervise and direct the reconstruction of the Parliament Buildings.
4. Full reports of the work of the committee were submitted to Parliament by the Minister of Public Works for the fiscal years 1915-16, 1916-17 and 1917-18; the report for 1918-19 now in the press.
5. By force contract.
6. Total expenditure to 31st October, 1919, $6,101,947.67.
7. J. A. Pearson is the architect having direction and control of the work. J. O. Marchand is associate architect. The architects employ, pay their own staff and other assistance, and are paid a commission of five and one-half per cent (51%) on an estimated cost limited to five million dollars ($5,000,000).
8. Every effort is being made to make the building temporarily habitable for the next session.
Subtopic: PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS.