Mr. SINCLAIR (Queen's).
1. How many tons of coal were purchased and delivered to the Government Railway in Prince Edward Island in 1917 and 1918?
2. Prom what coal mine was this coal purchased, and from what port was it shipped?
3. How many tons of the above coal were delivered at the ports of Charlottetown, Sum-merside, Georgetown and1 -Souris, in 1917 and 1918?
4. What was the means of transportation used to carry this coal to Prince Edward Island in 1917 and 1918?
5. What quantity of coal has been contracted for, for 1919, for the Government Prince Edward Island Railway?
6. From what coal mine?
7. How is the coal to be carried to Prince Edward Island in 1919?
8. Has the transportation of this coal begun yet?
9. What number of tons will be delivered at Charlottetown, Summerside, Georgetown, and Souris in 1919?