1. Referring to page 381 of the Report of the Ministry Overseas Military Forces of Canada 1918, and to the chapter entitled, "Canadian Army Medical Corps." was Lieutenant-Colonel Jenkins named by Sir Edward Kemp and the Sub. Militia Council, or by either of them, under Order No. 31, to investigate and report
upon the financial or other dealings of the Canadian Army Medical Service in Europe?
2. Did the said Lieutenant-Colonel Jenkins make progress reports from time to time? If so, were such progress reports sent to Sir Edward Kemp's London Office?
3. Did the said Jenkins, (a) Make a full
and final report to Sir Edward Kemp, and (b) was the said and Anal report received by the minister in or about the month of November, 1918? .
4. If so, after receiving the said final report, did Sir Edward Kemp have an interview with the said Colonel Jenkins at which a copy of the said report was produced, and. after discussion retained by Sir Edward Kemp?
5. Did the said report disclose incompetence, neglect, and the wasting of large sums of money in the Canadian Army Medical Service Overseas?
6. Will the said Order No. 31 and the final report of Colonel Jenkins be laid on the table of the House? If so, when?
7. Is there any objection to the said Order or Report being produced? If so, what is the objection?