Referring to the following questions on page 2397 Revised Hansard, May 22, 1916- In what rank did Lt.-Colonel G. H. Bradbury serve in France?
In what regiment did he serve in France? Under whose command did he go to France?
Was he wounded? If so, what is the nature of his wounds? to which the Hon. Mr. Burrell replied:
" Definite information is not available in Canada, but is being requested by letter from the Overseas Military Forces in Canada."
1. Has the Government received the information necessary to reply to these questions?
2. If so, what are the replies to questions 1, 2, 3 and 4?
3. Just prior to the granting of Colonel Bradbury's pension, did he write the Pension Commissioner asking for a special medical board?
4. If so, in said letter did Colonel Bradbury state that he would prefer a medical board in Montreal ?
5. What was the purport of that letter?
6. What pension was granted Colonel Bradbury?
7. For how long was the pension paid Colonel Bradbury?