1 How many bushels of wheat, oats, barley and flax were moved during the season of navi-
gation on the Great Lakes from Fort William and Port Arthur for the years 1916, 1917, 1918?
2. What portion of shipments of wheat, oats, barley and flax shipped from Fort William and Port Arthur during open season of navigation of 1918 was of the crop of 1918?
3. What portion of the wheat, oats, barley, flax and corn in storage in elevators, or in storage on ships in Canadian ports east of Lake Superior is Canadian grain, and what portion of American origin p
4. How many ships carrying grain cleared from Fort William and Port Arthur during season of navigation of 1917, and how many in 1918?
5. How many charters for grain carrying ships were granted during season of navigation of 1917, and how many in 1918, by the Board of Grain Supervisors?
6. Were any application for charters for grain shipments'refused by the Board of Grain Supervisors during season of navigation 1918? If so, how many were Canadian or British register and how many American, and why were such charters not granted?
Subtopic: GRAIN ON THE GREAT LAKES.